Monday, May 2, 2011

Ramana Murthy felicitated


Film and stage actor JV Ramana Murthy was felicitated in afunction organized by Visakha Sakala Kalakarula Samakhya VudaChildren Theatre on Saturday.

The President recalled the Fines look like Ramana MurthyGireesam Kanyasulkam social play by the great poet and writerGurajada Appa Rao.

Well-known doctor Kootikuppala Surya Rao recalled wonderfulperformances in films with NTR Ramana Murthy in 1950.Well-known writer and actor Raavi stage Venkatachalam Thatrecalled the role of Ramana Murthy in "Kaal Rathri, lesser-knowngames was unparalleled. Many actors played the roles ofGireesam" Kanyasulkam, nobody can come anywhere close toMurthy.

L. Satyanand Director Noted That, as Ramana Murthy chose himfor the role Kanysulkam Mahasam in 1973. "I was lucky enough towork under him for this years later in his work. I owe my success asa coach video of his initial guidance," he said.

In reply to congratulations, Ramana Murthy, said the meetingtouched the actors from "Kanyasulkam Politely decline the requeststage actor Siva Jyothi give a few dialogues in the history of thegame, he said." I think I'll not to justice due to my advanced age.This was my effort to ensure code That, from childhood, That thereis no artificiality in my performance. "



No comments:

Post a Comment