Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CoverGirl LipPerfection Transformation Challenge Update

I'm back with with an update to my CoverGirl LipPerfection Transformation Challenge. It's day six, and I've already noticed an improvement in the texture of my lips. I haven't applied lip balm since the I started this challenge, and my lips don't miss it. And this speaks volumes because I am a lip balm addict, usually slathering it on several times daily.

Since I started wearing CoverGirl LipPerfection exclusively, my lips have been slightly more hydrated - and MUCH smoother. Typically, before I apply lipstick, I have to exfoliate my lips because the lipstick exaggerates every flaw. But this lipcolor lets me skip that step.

Day two was a warm Spring day in Philadelphia, so I was thinking pink. I chose "Delight," a sparkly pink that wore nicely all day long and made me smile when I caught glimpse of my reflection that afternoon. On days three and four, I rocked a red pout - LipPerfection shade "Hot Passion" (seen below). I think that this may become my signature scarlet lip. I kept the rest of my face relatively bare and let my lips be the main attraction. I usually reserve a red lip for special occasions, but this shade looked so pretty (not to mention juicy) that I've added it to the regular rotation.


After two days of channeling Gwen Stefani, I decided to play it a little more low key - and opted for more natural shades...so I wore "Hypnotic" and "Captivate" on days five and six.

LipPerfection's "Silk Moisturizing Complex" promises to improve lip condition in just 7 days, but I've seen and feel a noticeable difference already. I'll be back soon with a recap of my week-long love affair with LipPerfection. Watch out, Angelina.

*COVERGIRL is compensating me for my time and participation in the LipPerfection Transformation Challenge; however, all opinions shared are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment