Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lady Gaga News

Hi Lovlies~!  Morning 2 you all~ 

I didn’t get much response from my previous entry about my Dream Diary. I know it’s a long post & I always been trying to keep my post short & enjoyable~ ^^ but I thought I made a change, especially for those who are interested about dreams & stuff~ ^ ^ 

So if you have time, even if you don’t have the time to read the whole story, leave me some comment so I can have a better idea on how to improve the Dream Diary section ^^ !! thanks lovelies!!!

Read my First Entry of Dream Diaries Here 

 Lately I been a little bit addicted to Lady Gaga ^^” Putting her music aside ( I love some of her music, although not all of it) I actually really likes her fashion. I know her fashion’s always been really out there & it seems like she just does it to shock people. However, I do think a lot of her fashion sense does make sense, even if it looks ugly at the first glance. It’s kinda like some food that may not taste so great at the first try but eventually becomes something really good! 

Here is her V magazine cover for Asia. I absolutely love it! it’s so edgy, unique and beautiful! Granted, like I said, it’s not the usual beauty we see on the streets but it does have it own kind of art in it. =) 







What did you think of the photo shoot? Were you able to see the art in it?! 

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment