Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dazzling Crystal Garden Deco Mirror !

Hi Lovlies! 

It’s been a while since I post any new Deco’s! So I feel bad about that! Maybe it’s the fact that I been more dedicated to the gym lately that made me have less time for other stuff ~ anyway ^^ I managed to do a new deco item!! yay!!! 




* Click the Below Link for more info & pix or Purchase *

Purchase the Lovely Deco Mirror Here

*BTW: You may see a review of my mirror, live in action in MisoJenny’s video : Deco Mirror Review starts about 4:13. Thx Lovelies! <3




I am somewhat proud of this deco.. I love it ! I hope you do too~ !! If you like it or if you feel any of your friends may like it~ please Twit it ~ !! Thx Lovelies! Your support will help me to have more motivation for constantly improving & updating this blog! <3

Do you like this Deco Mirror? What other type of Deco would you like Me to Produce?! 


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment