Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stone- Movie Review

Hi Lovelies! How was your weekend? If you are in the US. than you had the Memorial Day long weekend. For me, I went to the beach. I haven’t went to the beach for a long time, so it was fun! <3

Today I’m going to do a Movie Review. Funny thing is that, we rented 2 movies and one of them I actually already saw it before! ( I don’t think I did a review on it though) However, for whatever I did not remember it. & after watching it for about 15 minutes, I realize some scenes look familiar. but for the most part, I did not even recognize the movie! lol. ( The movie was: Angel & Demons, which was pretty good! So let me know if you like to see a movie review on it)



We rented 2 movies, the other was : Stone. Which I had no idea what it was about. Because I rented from those $1 movie rental machines and it doesn’t give you too much idea about the movie ( only 1 photo) so I basically choose the movie base on the cast instead!




“Stone” was a ok movie I think. The cast/acting was good, but the plot was really soso. Basically it was about a guy trying to get out of jail & he used he wife to help him get out. Of course, supposedly he is not suppose to be released unless he has truly changed... as for what happen at the end, you’ll see it if you watch it.


There’s really not any kind of action or suspense, only the acting that captivates you in the moment. There’s some nudity involves. (But pretty avoidable if you’re not into that)



It’s hard to judge this one, because the lack of plot. Overall I give this movie 2.8 stars. ( points are given basically just for the acting, because there is really no plot) 

Share your love, Leave me a comment! 


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment