Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged !!

Hi Lovelies! How are you doing today? It’s the middle of the week~ but I want the weekend to come already~ because I feel tired. i dont’ know why I always feel tired lately. I think I need a vacation! 

Well today I learned that Kim Kardashian is engaged. I haven’t talk/review anything about TV shows anymore because I canceled Cable.. eeee.. So I haven’t been watching the Kardashian shows. But the Media give me the updates! ha. So she’s engaged, I am a little surprised. I guess maybe she felt like it’s time? ( she’s in her 30’s now?!)



The total of the carat is 20.5 !!! omgish.. I don’t know other words to describe the feeling other than “ that’s huge.. “


Although I personally like Round Diamonds. so I am not in love with this Ring.. but 20.5 carat? Word is that it’s the biggest celebrity Engagement Ring so far.. haha ... I guess I  take another look!

 Do you like the ring?

Her future hubby is Kris Humphries.


What do you think of him? I know nothing about him other than the fact he’s a NBA player. 

Honestly I think Kim’s a little bit too pretty for him! hehe. 


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment