Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Mag Scan & Updates!

Hi Lovlies! How was your weekend? For me, I did a lot of things! Majority was cleaning... but now I have a organized home ( mostly) haha so YaY! but I also did a lot of exercise  at the gym ~ I think I went both Friday and Sunday ~ & I also went for Monday & Wednesday so that means I went to gym 4 times last week! Dang! Haven’t done that for a while ! haha.. =P 

I actually haven’t weight myself forever either... so honestly I have no idea if I have lost any weight ... But one thing that made me super happy was that I throw on this TIGHT t shirt on sunday, expecting it to not work out ( ‘cause it didn’t last time when it was super tight) but it was so cute I had to try again ...... & guess what?!!!! I FIT!!!!!!!!! OMGISH! So yeah I am kinda happy about that.. thinking maybe I did lose some weight... major self esteem boost.. lol

Today I am going to leave you with another mag scan post~~~ I am sure you like that right? don’t you? 




How was your weekend Lovelies ? Did you had any goals accomplished!?

xoxo Hitomineko xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment