Monday, May 23, 2011

Echelon Conspiracy Movie Review ~ New Lovely Deco Items & Updates

Hi Lovelies! How was your weekend? I’m sure it’s pretty good since the world didn’t end.. haha. I read on the news that guy spent 140 thousand $ to promote his belief in the word ending. A little bit sad that he lost all that $. But I guess I have to say that at least he was trying to do the right thing. If any of us truly believes that the end of the world is coming, would you spent all that 140 thousands of dollar on yourself or on advertisements to warn people to repent?

I Just realize that the class I can take during summer is full.. booo!! Yes.. I said BOO 2 no school ‘cause I’m not that young anymore.. want to get all the classes done now!  >_<

Sorry for the lack of posts lately~ I was a little bit busy + on a writer’s block. ~ I decided to do a movie review today on a movie that I saw perhaps a week ago? 





This is an action movie and I guess a mystery also, to see who’s behind all this. Basically, a man received a package with a cell phone. Someone sends text message to the owner & if the owner follows what it says, he will have tons of “lucks” with free money and avoids death. Of course, there’s no free lunch in this world, so there is a catch. 



The feds got into this and they’re trying to figured it out. At the end, the one behind all this was unthinkable. Although I guess the ending makes sense, I actually don’t like it that much & I don’t like the one who’s “ behind all this” I think it could be a better ending. I think it should be someone else. 



Overall, it’s has good action and suspense, I rate it 4.2 stars. I would recommend the movie. It’s an old movie so go ahead & rent the DVD <3 



Last but not least, I will leave you with my New Deco Item! ^^ !! I’m trying hard to produce/create more deco items as soon as possible for more updates ^^ 





That’s all for today Lovelies. Did you like the new Deco Items?! ^^ 

Please LIKE me on my FB Page! Thx Lovelies! 

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment