Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kardashian Kollection for OPI?

A few days ago, Kim Kardashian tweeted:

"Were shooting our ad campaign today 4 our new GLAM line of nail polish for Nicole by OPI. You guys are gonna faint when u see our new polish"

By we, I'm assuming Kim is referring to her partners in krime: Khloe and Kourtney.

No release date has been set for the Kardashian nail collection, but I'm excited. OPI is one of my favorite polish brands, and they never cease to impress me. I mean, I initially scoffed at the The One Less Lonely Girl (Justin Bieber) collection  - but immediately changed my (pun intended) tune once I saw the shades in person and tested them out (I'm sporting a "Baby" Blue pedicure right now).

So tell me, will you be keeping an eye out for the Kardashian polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment