Sunday, May 29, 2011

Superstar Rajinikanth's message to his fans


Superstar Rajinikanth flew to Singapore on Friday for further treatment after mecical discharged from theSri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Porur. The actorhas to meet professionals in the National KidneyFoundation in Singapore. Senior cardiologist Dr T.R.Muralidharan accompanied him.

Rajni is suffering from acute gastro-intestinal andrespiratory problems from 29 April. The actor was booked as a "passenger wheelchair. " His wife Latha,daughters Aishwarya and Soundarya alsoaccompanied him.

Rajni's daughter Soundarya Meanwhile, also releasedthe actor recorded a byte. "I'm happy to go. I'll be back as soon as possible. I take money for operations. At the same're showering so much lovefor me. What can I do in exchange for all of you? " I'll be back soon fully capable, "he said.

We wish you a speedy recovery Superstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment