Friday, March 4, 2011

No Strings Attached Movie Review

HiHi! I have not done a movie review for a while. =) Here it goes~~~~
I always thought Ashton Kutcher is pretty hot~ Although he always plays dumb characters~ except this one movie butterfly that I saw long time ago. Which was pretty good although pretty twisted. Natalie Portman as I mention before in previous reviews, I love her movies. Therefore, my expectations were a bit high.



It’s obvious what the movie is about, two people try to maintain the psychical without emotional strings to the relationship but was not possible. The plot is simple and there’s no real memorable points to the movie. Overall I gave this movie 2.5 stars. There’s some funny points and the main cast are irresistible, so it’s probably a movie you would watch ever now or later. However, not a great movie to re-watch, unless you just want to see Ashton Kutcher.. hahaha.






Would you watch it? Did you watch it? 


xoxo hitomineko xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment