Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Deco Mirror =) fashion updates funny pix of the day & New LV BAG?

Hi Lovlies! thx for ur suggestions and comments on my previous post. If you still have more comments feel free !!! I need all the help I can get! I just messaged one of my friend, I felt like he knows more professionals and hope that he can give me some design connections. LUCKILY, he replied and said he knows a few people and is happy to help me out!! Oh, I am so happy, I really hope it’ll work out somehow. Hopefully if I can really met these design professionals in both interior and fashion, I can find out which path I truly want to go! 

In the mean time... I am doing all the design I can do.. my deco mirrors! I should have done more... hopefully I will post more later this week ! ^^










do you like it ^^ ? 
(Email Me at HitomiKat@Gmail.com if you would like to purchase one!)

Also a little birdie told me about this new LV bag. I am not sure how creditable it is since I didn’t see it on LV site. ( but LV site have so many diff regions, so maybe it’s only for certain regions?) 



What do you think of the bag? It reminds me of trash bags. Supposedly worth $1960 USD. 

Last & not least.. funny pixx of the day. 


HAHHAHAHHA! 


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment