Thursday, March 24, 2011

Adjustment Bureau Movie Review


Finally I got to watch the Adjustment Bureau. I remember it was compared to “Inception” and the trailer made the movie seems to be full of action. In reality, that’s not the case. Although I still think it’s a pretty good movie and would recommend it, but I wouldn’t compare it with “Inception”. If you read my reviews, I think “Inception” was the only movie that received 5 stars from me. 



The Adjustment Bureau had a lot of elements that I did not expect. One is a love story, two is the supernatural element. Don’t worry, the love story was nothing cheesy and the movie was not lagging at all. Everything moves fast, straight forward with enough action to keep you entertained. 



Overall I rate this movie 4.4 stars. It’s very worth watching, but i did expected more since it was compared to inception. This movie’s plot was simple, nothing complicated like inception. ( I don’t think Inception was that complicated but some reason many people didn’t understand..) 




( PS I think this trailer is much different than what I saw on TV)




So will you watch this movie? Did you like it if you did? 

xoxo hitomineko xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment