Sunday, March 27, 2011

LimitLess Movie Review

Hi Lovlies~ as I promised, a movie review!


I didn’t know what the movie is about when I watched it. The plot is basically fill with all old concepts, however the way movie deliver it made it interesting. The movie is basically about what happens when you’re able to use 100% of your brain. Since we’re only able to access about 10% of our brain, once we get to the rest of them, the things we can do are limitless. I heard about this couple of times in different movies but I don’t think it ever lets you visually understand what it means and what would happen, logically. 



Ever wonder why Einstein was so smart? He was able to access to more % of his brain then the rest of us does. Well, this movie is not about Einstein or to compare to him, but you get the point. 



This movie is mostly full of action. Not necessary with explosive or fighting but how his brain is running in full action is quite incredible. Personally I think if any of us can fully access our brain 100%, we would be able to solve 99% if not all of our problems. 



Of course, everything has pro and cons, but what can be so bad about bring smart?! Well, you’ll have to see the movie to find out =) Overall rating: 4.8 Stars. Highly recommend it. Watch it! 





PS: I was going to post my deco items but I decided to do them in my next post ^^

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment