Friday, May 6, 2011

Peep My Polish: Essie Sew Psyched

So today, I headed to the nail salon for a loooooong overdue (and much needed) manicure. I had planned on picking a bright shade, but when I came across Essie's Sew Psyched, it spoke to me. As soon as I laid eyes on its "cashmere-soft sage pewter" gorgeousness, I immediately picked up the bottle and stopped perusing the polish selection. I have to say that it looks a little more pewter in the bottle and more sage on my skin, but I am beyond pleased with my choice. I guess you could say I'm soooooo psyched! LOL. I just crack myself up. Hopefully, you're mildly amused by my lame attempts at humor too.

For some reason, Sew Psyched and a whole bunch of other shades are on sale at essie.com for just $3.80. I don't know why - but who cares?!? Just consider yourself lucky and fill up your virtual cart before the folks at Essie come to their senses.

So, what do you think of my polish? Would you wear a green shade on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment