Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers day~~ ^^ & Thoughts for Push Ups Swim Wear~

Hi lovlies! Happy Mothers Day! ~~~ Even though we’re not all mothers here, but we probably all have a mother in our lives~ ( by blood or not~!) So I guess it is a day to celebrate ~~! 

For me, I basically hanged out with my mom for a day ( yesterday) ~ & treat her to a meal~ nothing too fancy & stuff but I think we had fun~ which I think is the point right? ^__^

We also went shopping ~ we went into Victoria’s Secret & ended up buying a bunch of underwear like we always do~ haha ~ I think the interesting thing I saw was the super push up bras for bikini or swimsuits. 




I like the idea of push up for swim wear but I kinda wonder if this is too much? Because it is suppose to add “ 2 cup sizes” !!! I can understand this for small cups but they have it in large cup sizes too.. like C & D’s.... I don’t know anyone who have C & D need to push up 2 more sizes?!

What do you think of Push Ups for Swim wear? 

What did you do for your mother for mother’s day?

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment