Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron

When I showed up at work last week with a halo of shiny, bouncy curls, all of my co-workers wanted to know which salon I had visited. They were all very surprised when I told them that I styled my own hair – in 10 minutes, no less. They were even more shocked when I told them I didn’t own a curling iron.

So what’s my secret? Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron. It’s a three-in-one straightening, curling and wave making machine. The ultra-smooth, polished plates seals the hair cuticle and easily glide through hair, delivering high shine. The anti-slip edges capture all of the hairs, so that each section gets evenly straightened/waved/curled. The iron has adjustable temperature control that goes up to 450°F – and it heats up to the desired temp in less than 25 seconds – so even when I’m in a rush (which I always am these days), I never have to wait to style my hair.

What’s even better is that, in addition to basic black, it comes in…

PINK!

The Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron retails for $160 and is available at folica.com. Kinda pricey, I know…but when you consider that this one tool is all you’ll need to style your hair (it’s great for travel!) and how well it performs, you’ll realize that it’s worth the investment. Buy it now and you’ll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment