Tuesday, June 14, 2011

THOR Movie Review

Hi Lovelies! how are you doing? It’s been a while since I did a Movie Review, so I am a little excited about that. I have not have time to work on my video yet... like I said it’s my first time doing a video so I was kinda stuck on how to make the music work? ( my music because suddenly very loud when the video is not a continues piece... do you know what I mean? if you know how to fix that please let me know!! thanks!!)



As for THOR, I watched the 3D version. Personally I was not particular interested in 3D because of my first 3D movie experience with Avatar. Reason being I was kind of late ( even though reality is 30 min before show time...) when I enter the theater, the room was almost completely full... the only seat I could get was WAAAAAAAYYYYY up to the front.. grr.. so yeah, not much 3D experience there.. 


For THOR, don’t expect a good plot. It was very predictable and not complicated at all. The whole effect was pretty good. I love a lot of the costume design also ( mostly for the THOR character and the Gate Keeper character. I think the costume design for others could have been better) Basically it was about different realms between Gods, Earth and another specie. The main character THOR got expelled onto Earth because of his betrayal to the King. The power of THOR was sealed until the one who’s worthy to have it will restore the power again. 



The 3D experience feels more at presence in the beginning. but I think toward the middle of the movie, the 3D effect is not really there anymore... until the ending credits. 



Which makes me wonder just now.. when can we have 3D websites?! hahah

Overall I rate this movie : 3.5 stars. Mostly just for the effects and such. The actions are pretty good, it is an interesting movie from beginning to the end. The only thing that could be better was the mystery, since I kinda knew who was the rat from the very beginning! 

Do you usually like movies that are made from comic books? 
Would you watch THOR?
Effects Vs Plot, which is more important to you in a movie? 


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment