Thursday, June 23, 2011

Schick Intuition Limited Edition Handles

In a few weeks, I'll be heading to Miami to report from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim. And being the Type A personality that I am, I've already started writing a packing list. In fact, I've already started sequestering products in preparation for my travels.

One thing I've already set aside is my beloved Schick Intuition Razor. It's perfect for traveling thanks to its "Skin Moisturizing Solid," which lathers and hydrates while you shave. Since you don't need to take along a separate can of shave gel, this baby takes up minimal real estate in your toiletries bag. And here's the best part: it delivers the closest shave I've ever experienced with a razor - stubbly stems, begone!

Knowing how much I love the Intuition, Schick recently sent me a sample of the razor's latest incarnation. For a limited time, the Intuition is available in three fun designs: Naturals For Sensitive Skin With Aloe and Vitamin E (green); Moisturizing Care Pack Duo (polka-dot pink); and Pomegranate Extract (pink swirl) - which is coming with me to Florida.

The great thing about these handles is their long shelf life. After the Skin Moisturizing Solid has worn away, you keep the handle and just pop on a new blade. I love me some Intuition (if they ever discontinue this razor, I think I might cry). As with most razors, replacement blades can get kinda pricey - so my tip is to stock up when you have a coupon or when they're on sale. Personally, I buy in bulk at Sam's Club.

Schick Intuition Limited Edition designs are available at drugstores and mass market retailers, now through September.

No comments:

Post a Comment