Thursday, June 9, 2011

My priorities are with Rana and Rajni sir: Sonu Sood




Baddi most handsome Bollywood Sonu Sood is all excited about teaming up with Superstar Rajinikanth in Rana. Sonu Sood play main villain in this Rajni Rana, directed by KS Ravikumar. It is said that the film period, acting on the lines of the famous Hollywood blockbuster 300, and hyped as the most expensive film in Indian history, the wound is co-produced by Eros International and ocher studios, production houses run by his daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth's. Deepika Padukone is the leading lady, a musical film will be made by AR Rahman. Enthiran Ratnavelu fame returns as cinematographer for the film trilingual.
So how Sonu seized this opportunity? "I'm a big fan of Superstar Rajinikanth. About two months ago was in Mumbai and called me for an appointment. He told me that I have played the main villain in the wound. At that time, he hugged me and I immediately said:". Done sir, "even without listening to the story later, KS Ravikumar gave me a brief outline of my role, but I would have signed it so," Sonu was quoted as saying.
Sonu Sood is currently busy with two films, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil film three movies. But ensure that its priority will be to Rana. "To play the main villain in the film, Rajni sir is a dream for any actor in India," he added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment