Monday, June 13, 2011

Nude Attitude: Zoya Touch Collection

I’m a buff nail buff, for many reasons. First, like a pair of nude pumps, nude nails elongate and slims the fingers. And if you’re prone to chips, they’re less obvious than if you’re wearing a more pigmented polish. But one issue I have with most nudes is their transparency. It irks me to no end when I have to paint on layer after layer to achieve an opaque finish. Usually, the finished product ends up looking thick, if you know what I mean. Or all of those layers take eons to dry which increases, tenfold, the probability of me smudging my polish.

Either this is a common dilemma or my friends at Zoya somehow read my mind – because they just launched a collection of full-coverage nude polishes designed to coordinate with every skin tone based on yellow, red or blue undertones and kissed with a hint of metallic to make them ultra wearable.

The Touch Collection includes:


Minka - latte beige cream with a metallic kiss
Shay - desert rose sand beige cream with a metallic kiss
Pandora - mauve beige cream with a metallic kiss (I'm wearing a Pandora pedi right this sec)

 

Like Zoya’s other 300 shades, the Touch Collection polishes are also formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and camphor free, and vegan-friendly.

The polishes can be purchased separately for $8 or as a trio for $24 at zoya.com.

*Samples were provided by the brand for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment