Friday, June 24, 2011

Going out ~~~ & ViVi Mag Scan

Hi Lovelies! How are you doing? I’m kinda on a writer’s block right now.. @_@ dunno what to write about~ I went to eat with my fd the other day. She took tons of pictures.. I did not.. haha. but the pictures she took really make the place look big and nice.. when in reality it’s very small!! even though it was a nice place with a nice theme.. but.. I was still surprised at how many ppl go there !!

Maybe I’ll update the Pictures later.. I think I forgot my camera so I can’t upload it even if I want to.. =P 

& after dinner we went to take Puri pictures.. <3 yay.. haven’t done that for ages., but I have to say it’s not as fun as I remembered.. maybe I grew up?!



Had to Blur it out since I didn’t ask my fd if I could post this or not. 

I will most likely post a movie review next.... =P so stay tuned for that! 

Here’s a VIVI Mag Scan~~~~~



What’s your favorite Mag? 

Do you take Puri Pix? 

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment