Jerseylicious, share their top 10 summer beauty tips with Spoiled Pretty readers...
1. "Condition: The sun makes your hair dry and dead. So while you’re laying out, put some leave-in conditioner or use a treatment in your hair to prevent damage."
2. "A tan is a must have! But no tan is worth ruining your skin. Make sure you throw on sunscreen even if it’s a low number sunscreen like 4! Just don’t put baby oil on!"
3. "Get yourself a Maxi dress. It can come in handy as a cover up for your bathing suit or could be cute for dinner right from the beach/pool."
4. "Summer is great for hats. Either a big floppy hat to block the sun or a cute straw fedora to match your sundress."
5. "Make-up is not necessary for the beach. But a bare face isn’t right either. So put on some mascara on top and bottom lashes, it will brighten up your eyes! Never know when you’ll run into a cutie on the beach!"
1. "Add some summer highlights - doesn't have to be a lot - just a few to give a sun-kissed glow."
2. "Get an anti-frizz treatment. Summer humidity can cause a very bad hair day and GKhair or Bio Ionic Kerasmooth can be lifesavers."
3. "When out in the sun, put 1 pint of Lakme Sun Care treatment in a spray bottle to 2 pints of water, and keep spraying and coming your hair all day. It helps with sun damage."
4. "If you're a guy and you're bald out in the sun, wear a sunscreen on your head with a SPF of at least 30."
5. "Ponytails are timeless classics."
For more Jerseylicious scoop, don't miss my interview with Tracy, Olivia and Alexa!