Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Exposure.. 1.. 2... 3...4....

Hi Lovelies~ How are you doing?! I hope you’re doing well. Lately, I feel like there’s so much EXPOSURES? ! Why?? Are they looking for exposure? Or it just so happens that everyone is so careless? Or are we all gradually getting use to seeing people’s exposure like it’ totally acceptable?

Here is the list of exposures.. not in any order..

Exposure 1: Blake Lively

So there are rumors that a hacker hack into Blake Lively’s cell phone and post her naked pictures. Of course, with today’s technology, much can be done to a picture. To me, it looks pretty real. What do you think?

Exposure 2: Anthony Weiner



I’m sure everyone knows about this, it’s all over the news. I don’t get why ANYONE would post sexual or inappropriate pictures on twitter..... like.. it’s such a safe thing to do so?!?!??! I mean there’s countless people who are not even really anyone in the public, but just like teacher would get in trouble by saying something on Facebook and such. Why would a Congressman post inappropriate image on twitter and think nothing will happen? ( ps. I did not want to post his other picture..)

Exposure 3: Lady Gaga



Recently Lady Gaga got exposed at CFDA awards... I was not too surprised since Lady Gaga wears very little coverage all the time. I don’t think if she ever even comment on the exposure. Everyone thought it was pretty normal?!

Exposure 4: Khole Kardashian



So Khole got exposed on live TV. She said she “ love “ the nip slip.... I am not sure how anyone can “love”such a thing, but I guess she really doesn’t care for it much. Besides, what else can one do after such exposure other than laughing it off? 

So what you you think of these exposure lovelies? What should we blame these exposure on? The carelessness of the individuals? The hacker? The fashion trend? The girl who the Congress man show his pictures to? 

Give your thought, leave a comment. 


xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment