Friday, June 24, 2011

Peep My Polish: OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise

Peep my polish. It's OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise from the Texas Collection. This photo was taken on Sunday, as the polish was drying. Craziest thing is that it's now Friday and my mani looks EXACTLY the same. Not a chip, smudge or imperfection in sight - which is extremely rare for me. I'm kind of rough on my nails and I do dishes like it's my J-O-B, so I'm lucky if a manicure survives two days without a ding.

I did this manicure myself, so I'm feeling pretty proud of my paint job. I think the recipe is why it's held up so well. Here's are the deets:

1) Apply Zoya Get Even Ridge Filling Base Coat.
2) Apply Zoya Anchor Base Coat.
3) Apply two or three coats of OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise - it goes on very sheer, so layer to achieve desired opacity.
4) Apply Zoya Armor Top Coat. You're supposed to re-apply every two days for "for extended color wear" - but to be honest, I didn't and my manicure still looks perfect.

What shade are you currently rocking? I'm always looking for my next nail polish color - so share in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment