Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm on good terms with Manchu family: Tapasee


Last week, reports suggest that the sensationalactress Tapasee is not in good relations with theManchu Lakshmi and refused to act in a Manchufamily has another film Sree Lakshmi PrasannaPictures Telugu. But Tapasee is rubbished the reports, saying that shares good relations with theManchu family.

In response to fan questions about this, actresstweeted "I hv a high regard for his uncle Mohanbabu nManchu family has been in my family Hydr. I do not know who thnks n places such thngs widout my consent."

'N if I am offered a project, or NT, or I tk the project orthe NT is totally between me nd producers. thrz If nohot plz dnt message news cook. really annoyed widdat tv channel scrolling I have spoken Manchufamily.Dis thngs bout no 2b biggst d lie ever come across in my life, "she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment