Monday, May 2, 2011

World New Weekend Overload?!

Hi Lovlies! I am sure all of you are aware that this past weekend had many world news~~~

First one is of course the Royal Wedding~ I personally was not into it~ but I did find related news interesting. 

For example, the gigantic Corgi Cake : 




Read News here

Or the fashions at the Royal Wedding : ( with all the interesting hats!) 






& of course the dress... 





The Second World News that happened was that Osama Bin Laden was finally Dead! 

Read News Here 



Although I think this is not the first time we had news saying that Osama Bin Laden has been killed, so I am a little skeptical about this. Also, the fact that they buried the body at sea so NO ONE can find it.. is kinda weird... according to the news it is supposedly so that his followers cannot follow him anymore.. but.. I was expecting to see photos of his dead body so I can believe it!? Perhaps those photos will be release later.. 

As for my deco’s... I was so tired this weekend! I did managed to make more deco’s but I did not have a chance to take picture of it ~ ...=( ... Hopefully I’ll be able to take photos tonight but I will be having meeting all day tomorrow~ so... we might have to wait till wednesday~~~~ =( 

Anyways~ There was still a lot of good news this past weekend I think~ Did you care about the Royal Wedding? & do you believe that Osama Bin Ladin is really dead? 

Share some love, Leave a comment! 

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment