Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mallika Sherawat chit chat about Obama


Mallika Sherawat returns to India from USA.Yesterday was shooting dance number for her forthcoming film Double Dhamaal Mehboob studio, Bandra.
She was in her chatty and catty best. It is Mallika know and love. Unrestricted and corrosive. Fragments of the interview ...
You really Barack Obama met the president?Yes. You is accurate - simple and smart. I even invited him to the premiere of my film Love, Barack who graciously accepted. In fact, I feel that my life is the same as Obama. I did not come from a filmi family, nor did I have a Godfather. I am from Haryana, but the industry changed the rules with my work and so is Obama. I entered an industry dominated by those who use their names as a passport, but still managed a name for yourself. I think we both change the rules of the game in its own way.
You always draw criticism for their actions and sauce.Commentary.This is what I also want to know. I am the only Indian actor to meet with President of the United States, the most powerful man on earth. This is something, right?And people still try to pull me down, instead of celebrating the fact that India has become huge. My obituaries have been written many times, but somehow managed to resurrect himself. God is kind.celebs Society and the so-called Blue Bloods from Bollywood are the only ones who have a problem with me. I think I can not stand the fact that I did it without compromise.
It is something that must be working for you. You can not just happiness and goodness of God ...?I'm high on life and my passion is acting. I'm doing just that. In response I get from girls in small towns say how much they love me, hold me. I hope, enchanting girl like me from small towns to dream big.People from smaller towns do not really possible to know.
Who are these people supposed to manage you?Let's not go there. But who is not trying to put me down every time? Of course, we could not do it.Maybe they want to do something else now!(Laughter) attitude here is wrong. Somehow people do not like people who come from humble backgrounds rise high. I'm the face of India in Hollywood, like it or not.
Is the boy tucked in LA?No. That's not true, but I have many Oscar winners invited me and I've got proof! (Laughter)
Is it true that older people prefer?My personal life is really pathetic and boring. I sleep by 10 I am a yoga and I'm a vegan. Where can I find a man who does not smoke, drink or eat vegetarian food?
Are invited to write an autobiography. Ahem, for 20 crores?I asked and I'm going to write. But I will not say, okay.There are many things I want to do. Some people in my life, I would definitely write his autobiography. Girl comes from Haryana, the state of the record high female feticide as large and will meet with U.S. President is worth the story, is not it?
It is alleged that it is very difficult to work with.Our industry is trying to bully actresses. I do not know why other girls do not talk about it, but the filmmakers want us to work for free, do not want to pay our employees and all that. I put my foot down and I became angry, which is difficult to work.
You have lost the excess weight. I try to be size zero?Trust me, it's there in all the right places. I'm on a diet of fruit. I eat almonds, walnuts, and, as I saidI'm vegan and love is now fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment