Monday, April 18, 2011

Josie Maran Argan Slimline Lipstick with Gloss

I’m currently in love (okay, obsessed) with Josie Maran Argan Slimline Lipstick with Gloss. On one end, there’s a creamy and lipstick and on the other, there’s a super shiny, non-sticky, sheer gloss that just so happens to smell and taste like vanilla cupcakes. 

Formulated with Josie's signature ingredient, Argan Oil, the product provides moisturizing coverage and is available in three pretty pink shades (I own Rosey, a dusty rose).  I’m crossing my fingers that more colors are in the works because I would add each and every one to my collection. 

This double-ended multitasker is a makeup bag must have. 
Josie Maran Argan Slimline Lipstick with Gloss ($25) is sold exclusively at QVC.

*A sample was provided by the brand for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment