Saturday, April 30, 2011
MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi History
Akbaruddin Owaisi represents Chandrayanagutta Assemblyconstituency, which is located in Hyderabad district of AndhraPradesh. He is the younger son of the Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi,founder of the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM). AIMIMis very strong in the city of Hyderabad and the circle was stoppedby AIMIM for a long time. Amanulla Khan represented theconstituency until 1994 elections. AIMIM left and floated his ownhand MBT. Amanulla Khan, MBT are not able to overcome AIMIMin the district, even if associated with the TDP in the last electionsof the past. Currently Akbaruddin Owaisi is the floor leader AIMIMin Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly.
Assembly Elections 2009 AIMIM yielded good results. AkbaruddinOwaisi won the Chandrayan Gutta. Other players are MudiraajVenkatesh from Congress, Fakruddin Sandhani (TRS -Mahakutami), Raju Yadav of the PRP, E. Anand of Loksatta andJagajjevan Reddy of the BJP.
Below is a brief profile of Akbaruddin Owaisi:
1. Name: Akbaruddin Owaisi
2. Constituency: 217 - Chandrayanagutta, Hyderabad Dist.
3. Pages: A.I.M.I.M
4. Father's name: Sri Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi
5. Category: General
6. Current address: 8-2-686/B/A, Road No 12, Banjara Hills,Hyderabad.
7. Date and place of birth: June 14, 1971, Hyderabad.
8. Education: MBBS discontinue
9. Number of terms elected to the Assembly: 2 Regulations
10. Marital status: Married
11. Names of spouse: SMT. Farzaha Sabina (Sabina Farzana)
12. Number of children: 2 (one son and one daughter)
13. Hobbies: Listening to music, reading and writing
14. Interests: I like to read world history and Islamic history
15. Favorite pastime: Basket Ball Game, Billiards and Pool
16. Travels abroad: Middle East, Africa, Europe, Australia, Gulfand South
Posted by asolole at 12:45 AM