Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nenu Naa Rakshasi releases on April 29.



Rana Daggubati went into action in the arena, Sekhar KammulaTelugu Movie Leader, political drama, where he was chief minister.

His second film Dum Dum Maaro made ​​his debut in Hindi.

His third film in the Telugu movie Nenu Naa Rakshasi Puri Jagannadh  (NNR), starring Ileana. In this love story, Rana plays a professional killer. The film releases on April 29.

Rana says Radhika Rajamani more about the film.

Is the direction of Puri Jagannath with a tool, which you take part inNenu Naa Rakshasi?

I always liked Jagan. Pokkiri worked on special effects when I was running Spirit Media. We are close. When I decided to become an actor, came up with ideas. But Leader was, and he was happy thatI made a movie that as no one of such films.

There were many stories based on the problem after the Leader.But I wanted to do something else. After signing Maaro Dum Dum,I read a lot of scripts. One day he called me and told Jagan ideafor 30-40 minutes.

Jagan is a fantastic narrator and his narrative was addictive. I went home and wrote a rough order of scenes as a storyteller and e-mailed to him. I told him that I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment