Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wake Up And Smell Prada’s Infusion de Rose


I’m a sucker for pretty packaging.

A fantasy scene of wood nymphs at play among giant rose petals entwines the Prada Infusion de Rose Eau de Parfum box, sourced from a Prada Spring/Summer 2008 collection print.

The perfume inside is equally delightful: “imagine fresh rose petals mingling with tea, roses, and honey, crushed in the hand with mint leaves.” It’s an unexpected and modern take on the typical rose fragrance.

While I don’t love it as much as my beloved Prada Infusion d’Iris (my signature scent), it’s a refreshing and feminine fragrance that is perfect for Spring (and a vast improvement from 2009’s Infusion de Fleur d’Oranger - which I felt veered into little old lady territory).

Prada Infusion de Rose ($105, 3.4 oz) is available at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.

No comments:

Post a Comment