Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am single: Kiran


Actress Hot and position specific Kiran Rathod (famous Gemini), who landed in a controversy last year because of her screen romance with her boy friend in the film Narasimha Nandi's High School (the film was banned by the Andhra Pradesh High Court on the basis of the complaint that is the story of 30-year affair with a student teacher, aged 13 and a negative impact on the psyche of the school will be the audience), has rubbished reports he recently tied the knot with her "secret boy friend in Mumbai.
Interview with leading newspapers, said she knew about these reports, the marriage only when some of her friends called her and wished her good luck. She said that after looking on the internet that I found the reason.
"The reports also stated that the producer wanted to advance it paid me for the Telugu film back. They add that I would not be able to concentrate on my career as I had tied knot," she added.
"I wonder who cooked up these rumors. My husband, the media three times in the last seven years. And this time, they have not mentioned the name of my boyfriend. I'm one of the last three years. It is true that he was seeing someone before . But I do not want to ruin my career, and so broke up with him, "she explained. 



No comments:

Post a Comment