Monday, April 25, 2011

Celebrities condole Sri Satya Sai Baba's demise


The collapse of Sri Satya Sai Baba on Sunday at 7:40 left the film world in shock. Many prominent personalities including AmitabhBachchan, Anupham Kher, Madhur Bhandarkar, Chiranjeevi,Balakrishna, Mohan Babu, Ram Gopal Varma, Shriya Saran,Siddharth, Mohanlal, Suseela and others expressed theircondolences.

"I had a terrible Sunday ... how can I have a super Sunday of Sri SatyaSai Baba is dead, " Rana Dagubatti tweeted. Director Ram GopalVarma said, "Yeah, I heard that Baba left his body and I am sure is on its way to many temples ... my heart bleeds for his followers ... my sincere condolences.

Bachchans also expressed shock on Twitter. "Very sad to hear the passing of Satya Sai Baba has sent me ..." vibhuti "in the time of the accident Coolie ... about how well he visited, Amitabh Bachchantweeted. Abhishek, who is currently shooting in Russia, said: " I've heard very sad news of Sri Satya Sai Baba transience. I remember the first and the images he saw it was in my dadima in the Mandir.Aishwarya is a great believer in him. she called this morning to giveme the sad news. we send our prayers ... Aum Sai Ram ".


No comments:

Post a Comment