Monday, April 25, 2011

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Dermalogica's Special Gel Cleanser is a concentrated, soap-free, foaming gel designed to thoroughly remove impurities without disturbing the skin's natural moisture balance. It contains no artificial fragrance or color and is ideal for all skin types. In a word, it's perfect. If you've ever wished for soft skin and a clear complexion, this is your genie in a bottle (no rubbing required).

It's very gentle on the skin, yet super effective at removing dirt, grime and even makeup. Special Gel Cleanser feels like a dream when you apply it to your skin - like silk, or something equally smooth and luxurious. If I had to compare it so something you might be familiar with, I'd say it's akin to a high-end Cetaphil. I loved this product from the day I started using it, back in late 2010. But I didn't realize how much my skin loved this cleanser until I started testing other cleansers last month and my skin straight up rebelled. Breakouts re-appeared and it completely dried out. Since then, my skin has been on a strict Dermalogica diet and I've seen improvement every day.

An 8.4 oz bottle of this good stuff costs $33, which sounds like a lot for a face cleanser. But - believe me - it's worth every penny. Special Cleansing Gel is special, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment