Monday, March 31, 2008

These Eco-Friendly Brushes Are Wallet Friendly Too!


You know I tell it like it is. I’ll let you know when it’s worthwhile to blow your dough. But I’ll also tell you when I find an amazing bargain buy – like ecoTOOLS cosmetic brushes.

These brushes feature bamboo handles (bamboo has a low impact on the earth’s resources), synthetic bristles, and metallic ferrule made from recycled aluminum cans. The cosmetic brushes are housed in reusable/biodegradable pouches, printed with plant-based ink, and each item has a “green” tip on the back of the package…so everyone who purchases a piece of the collection discovers another small step that can create a greener lifestyle. Plus 1% of all annual sales provides financial support to environmental initiatives.

The standouts of the collection are the larger brushes. I’ve been using the Powder Brush almost every day since I got it. It’s unbelievably soft, applies my powder like a dream, and it’s only $7.99!

Individual ecoTOOLs brushes cost between $2.99 and $7.99. But for just $10.99, you can own the 5 Piece Brush Set – housed in a 100% linen and hemp cosmetic case.

ecoTOOLs products (they also offer bath and body items) are available at Walgreens, Kmart, and Ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment