Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Haute New Fragrance: Desirable By Lise Watier


I don’t write about fragrances too often. Why? Well, to be honest – I’m persnickety (this is my husband’s favorite word to describe me). I could write about every new fragrance that hits the shelves - but I’m not going to waste your time, and mine, writing about a zillion unremarkable perfumes. So from now on, I’m only going to tell you when a fragrance stinks to high heaven or when it’s heaven scent. The following fragrance falls into the latter category, thankfully.

In tribute to the heat of desire, and in the image of the woman who inspires it, Lise Watier has created her latest fragrance, Désirable.

The fragrance is a pure and delicate elixir, an authentic harmony of fresh, invigorating notes blended for a contemporary, feminine scent. The muse for Désirable is today’s woman: natural, confident, sensual; a woman with intrinsic charm and a power of seduction even more inspirational than beauty. Desire springs to life in a sparkling, spontaneous flight of sweet apple, honeyed osmanthus, and tart wild berries. The emotion unfurls gently, revealing a subtle nose of freesia, lily of the valley, and magnolia. Like the lingering memory of a kiss, the final note leaves a velvety, refined impression of musk and sandalwood.

I’m not typically a fan of fruity scents, but this one is so lovely and complex that I had to make an exception. And the bottle is just as delightful as the perfume itself; it reminds me of one of my other fragrance favorites. Plus, it comes packaged in a feminine and refined lilac box.

To learn more about Désirable, visit areyoudesirable.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment