Monday, March 3, 2008

Cate Blanchett’s Skincare Essentials


Cate Blanchett, SK-II global ambassador, carefully selected her favorite products for the line’s new Spring offering – aptly named Cate's Essentials Collection.

Cate was introduced to SK-II by a friend seven years ago and noticed instantly a profound difference in her skin. She says, "Throughout my career, I have only accepted roles that I am passionate about, and my partnership with SK-II is no different. I truly believe I already played this role as an ambassador long before SK-II caught up with me."

Each product in Cate's Essentials Collection is designed to aid the skin's natural 28-day renewal process, improving and rebalancing the skin's surface and promoting a healthy, radiant glow. It includes:

Facial Treatment Essence - The heart of the SK-II ritual, literally drenches your skin with over 90% pure Pitera, raising skin moisture levels and stimulating the renewal of the skin's outer layer, improving texture and clarity.

Facial Treatment Repair C - This Pitera rich serum is highly effective in moisturizing and enriching the skin - reducing the appearance of fine lines while improving overall skin texture and elasticity.

Facial Treatment Mask - These wonderful rich cotton masks provide the most intense Pitera experience - Giving the entire face a moisturizing boost, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

Of SK-II, the actress has said, “It’s not part of my skincare ritual. It is my skincare ritual.”

Cate's Essentials Collection retails for $250 and launches this month, exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue - with extended rollout beginning in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment