Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mychael Knight Creates MajK


I am so amped up right now. As the 10 o’clock hour draws near, I am both delighted and distressed by tonight’s finale of Project Runway. I’ve been dying for a winner to be crowned; but at the same time, I want the season to go on indefinitely. The thought of PR-less Wednesday nights is making me twitch.

Anyway, speaking of Project Runway – my favorite contestant of all time, Mychael Knight, has expanded his repertoire. Majk, his new unisex fragrance, "transcends the boundaries of gender and has the ability to leave any man or woman breathless."

The scent is a light, well-balanced blend of musk and floral notes "with whispers of exotic berries and vetiver." Oooh! I can’t wait to get my hands (and pulse points) on this one.

If I manage to get a bottle of my very own, I’ll let you know if Mychael is – in the immortal words of Tim Gunn - making it work.

Majk is available at mychaelknight.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment