Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Plea To T3


I heart my hair dryer. There’s really nothing I would change about my T3 Featherweight Dryer. Add to it? That’s another story.

For as long as I can remember, I have been using a pik attachment in tandem with my hair dryer. The two rows of teeth glide through hair and detangle, while the dryer is doing its job. Most importantly, the pik eliminates the need for the round or vent brush that many use when drying their hair. And it straightens like you wouldn’t believe, even at the roots.

Some dryers come with pik attachments and some don’t. But for the ones that don’t, you can usually find a universal pik attachment at a beauty supply store. But with my magical T3, the universal pik attachments don’t fit. Plus there’s a warning that if you damage the dryer by trying to channel MacGyver (I’m paraphrasing, obviously), the warranty is null and void.

Currently, three of T3’s four dryers come with a Tourmaline concentrator nozzle. And the only T3 attachment that is available for purchase is their Bespoke Diffuser II. So I’m resorting to begging.

T3, please create a pik attachment for your dryers! You could call it the Spoiled Pretty Pik. Doesn’t that have a nice ring to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment