Friday, March 28, 2008

Not Your Average Jo


For what seems like forever, I’ve heard beauty editors go on and on about Jo Malone. I had yet to hear someone find fault with the products, which I thought was a bit fishy. So I tried their new White Jasmine & Mint line to see if the brand merits all of the rave reviews. OMG. I am completely enamored with Jo – you don’t even know. The products absolutely deserve every accolade I’ve read and heard. They deserve more, in fact – thus my subsequent stellar appraisal.

Last fall, Jo Malone debuted White Jasmine & Mint Cologne – a fragrance “inspired by a tranquil moment in an English garden when the sun emerges, the dew gently lifts and the blossoms are at their most fragrant. Notes of just-picked white jasmine, chamomile, wild mint, rose and coriander are entwined in this lush combination.”

In March 2008, Jo Malone introduced four new offerings to the collection – White Jasmine & Mint Bath Oil, Shower Gel, Body Crème and Home Candle.

The quality of these products is beyond compare. If I were to search my mental lexicon and come up with a phrase that best describes Jo Malone, it would be sumptuous indulgence. And the fragrance…where do I begin? The White Jasmine & Mint scent is an elegant, crisp recipe that is decidedly feminine – womanly, not girly.

The White Jasmine & Mint Home Candle is without a doubt, the best candle I’ve ever smelled. Every night this week, I’ve lit the wick immediately upon returning home. It fills my apartment with the most enchanting aroma…I could wax poetic about it all day long. Once you drink in the scent of White Jasmine & Mint, you’ll be a convert too.

Jo Malone products are available at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and jomalone.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment