Friday, March 14, 2008

Hanae Mori: Butterfly Eau Fraiche


My signature scent is Hanae Mori Butterfly. I’ve been wearing it for so long that I can’t quite remember when I was first introduced to the fragrance. Hanae Mori Butterfly even got me in a fight once. A few years back, one of my BFF’s and I had this ridiculous argument over who has been wearing Butterfly the longest. The answer is me, for the record.

Given my obsession, I was so ecstatic to hear that Hanae Mori will soon release a limited edition fragrance for spring and summer 2008: Butterfly Eau Fraiche.

“Eau Fraiche is the first non-linear Hanae Mori women’s fragrance – that is, the first Hanae Mori fragrance that changes on the skin over time,” says Hanae Mori. “The house has traditionally favored fragrances with one, unchanging note. Yet this new limited edition fragrance features a summery top note of grapefruit and tangerine that lifts like a butterfly from the skin and leaves a light, sun-kissed blend of fruits, berries and woods.”

Notes include: tangerine and grapefruit (top); strawberries, blackberries, blackcurrants, bilberries, Bulgarian rose, ylang-ylang, jasmine and peony (middle); and rosewood, almondwood, sandalwood and cedar (base).

Hanae Mori Eau Fraiche will be available in April/May 2008 at Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, select Macy’s and Sephora.

Price is $65 for 3.4 fl. oz

Source: BaseNotes.net

No comments:

Post a Comment