Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Bringing Anti-Bac...Yeah!


I’ve heard that antibacterial body products and toiletries are bad because they give rise to super-germs. I’m no M.D., so I don’t know how true this is. But I’m willing to live dangerously – because I love Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap. It doesn’t leave my hands parched and flaky like most hand washes - thanks to green tea extract (soothes), shea butter (moisturizes), and Vitamin E (nourishes).

And if you hate the soap clumps that sometimes accumulate in and around your sink, try the Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. No mess!

The soaps are available in 26 scents - I’m partial to the Coconut Lime Verbena (kitchen) and Warm Vanilla Sugar (bathroom), and Mr. Spoiled Pretty likes them too. But the Black Raspberry Vanilla is sounding delish, so I might give that one a try.

If you are new to the products, or just need to restock – click this link for an in-store printable coupon. Get a FREE anti-bacterial product with a $10 minimum purchase. Offer is good though March 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment