Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bobbi Brown's Nude Lip & Eye Palette Is Pure Genius


I love me a makeup palette. I’m constantly on the go, and chaos has always been one of my strong suits. I could spend five minutes digging in my cavernous purse for a lipgloss that I know is in there somewhere, but I still can’t manage to find. So finding a sleek palette that contains high quality, versatile colors is a godsend. One that I’m just wild about is Bobbi Brown’s Nude Lip & Eye Palette.

This two-tiered, mirrored kit features all-new shimmer and matte shadows, four nude Lip Colors, and two mini brushes: a mini dual-ended Eye Shadow/Eyeliner Brush and Lip Brush with a protective cap. As you can see on Bobbi’s models (above), the palette contains universally flattering hues. The shadows are beautiful on their own, but even more fabulous when blended together.


This photo of my haphazard handiwork proves that the shades are equally gorgeous on a non-model like me. All I did was mix them together and swipe over my entire lid. So easy, a cavewoman can do it!

“The Nude Collection was inspired by color I see naturally in women’s faces,” says Bobbi. “Nude makeup is pure genius because it’s easy to apply and it enhances the natural tones of your skin. It’s the perfect choice for anyone who loves a naturally sexy look.”

Click here for a video of Bobbi creating her nude looks.

The Nude Lip & Eye Palette is already sold out online - yeah, that’s how genius it is. So visit your nearest Bobbi Brown counter to see if it’s in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment