Sunday, March 23, 2008

MAC Beauty Powder Blush Review


Everytime I get an itch to expand my beauty arsenal, I pick up a new treat for my eyes or lips - and I often forget about my cheeks. I've been alternating between the same two blushes for about about a year, so I was overjoyed when MAC debuted their limited-edition Beauty Powder Blushes.

Available in eight gorgeous shades, these silky, smooth blushes offer a high-color payout. A little goes a long way - so gently sweep over cheeks, and use a slightly heavier hand on the apples for a bright pop of color.

MAC generously gifted me with four blushes from the collection. See below for swatches. Joyous has become my personal fave, and I have been applying with the fabulous 169 Angled Brush.


Left to right: Joyous - Peach with gold pearl; Sweetness - Intense blue pink; True Romantic - Mid-tone pink with silver pearl; and Serenely - Deep brownish red with gold pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment