Thursday, March 13, 2008

Perfect Calligraphy And Magical Lip Gloss

I have both excellent penmanship and a penchant for liquid eyeliner. Which is why I was so enthused to receive a package from Hourglass – containing their new Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner.

The pen is easy to hold and control - which results in a precise, professional-looking line. And the water- and smudge-proof formula dries quickly to prevent streaks and smears. I’m not exaggerating, ladies…once applied, this liner ain’t going nowhere. But for all its staying power, it easily washes off with a few swipes of makeup remover.

Though you might instinctively reach for Cognac (dark brown) or Ebony (black), I dare you to toss Indigo (deep navy blue) into your basket. At first glance, it looks black – but you’ll know the difference when you see how it makes your eyes POP.

Check out my pretty scribbles…



And while we’re on the topic of Hourglass, I had to share my experience with their Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss. I was testing the shade, Origami, while my husband and I were watching TV the other day. After haphazardly slicking the creamy gloss on my bottom lip, Graham looked at me and said, “Wow. That looks really nice.” Huh? I’ve never received an unsolicited lip color compliment from him. Neva eva. And at the time of said compliment, I was only wearing the gloss on one lip! This stuff is magic.

Hourglass cosmetics are available at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment