Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Addition


Last week, I took a trip to Sephora. Yeah, I realize that I should just start paying rent there...but this time, I had a good excuse. I accidentally fried my hair and was in desparate need of a miracle (aka a new jar of Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment). But while I was browsing around, the cutest blue and brown bottle caught my eye.

LAVANILA, famous for their vanilla scented fragrances (Vanilla Blossom, Vanilla Grapefruit, and Pure Vanilla) just added another player to the team. Vanilla Coconut is an indulgent blend of coconut, hints of monoi Tiare (a Tahitian white flower), and a warm sensual base of Madagascar vanilla bean. This new addition is, in my opinion, the best of the bunch – and its creamy, yet refreshing scent comes just in time for Spring.

And here’s the kicker… LAVANILA's breakthrough fragrances are infused with natural fragrance oils and 100 percent active botanicals. So given that skin absorbs 60 percent of what you put on it, it’s nice to know that every spritz feeds your skin with antioxidants, amino acids, essential vitamins, and minerals.

Vanilla Coconut is available in a 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray ($56) and 8 oz Vanilla Coconut Body Butter ($25). Available at lavanila.com, Beauty.com, and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment