Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Philly Girls: Watch Me On The News Tonight!


Guess what?!?! Spoiled Pretty is going to be featured on the news!!!

This past January, I sat down with WPVI-TV Channel 6 (the Philadelphia ABC affiliate) to talk about the blog, how much I enjoy writing it, and how you beauties enjoy reading it (and winning free prizes). They even interviewed a local reader!

So if you’re in the Philly area - pop some popcorn, stay up a little late, and watch your resident beauty expert run her mouth.

It’s sure to be entertaining, to say the least.

Update: This was not a case of blink-and-you-missed-me. I was not on the news last night. I think Spoiled Pretty got bumped - probably thanks to the Eliot Spitzer saga. So I'll keep you posted, and let you know if/when the segment will air.

No comments:

Post a Comment