Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Coffee Break and Tea Time For Your Lips


I have a soft spot for lip balms…probably because they were my first foray into the world of makeup. When I was a pre-teen, my mom would buy me Avon lip balms – as reward for good grades, good behavior, and completed chores. I had every imaginable flavor, and I would stockpile them in my Caboodle. They smelled so good that my then two-year-old sister ate my entire Mint Chocolate Chip lip balm. Mister Yuck stickers became a staple in our house that year, but I digress.

Though I’ve grown up a lot since then, I haven’t outgrown my love for lip balm. I’m always looking for new flavors. And while I’m sometimes tempted to buy one of the balms from my youth, I continue to keep my eyes peeled for balms that match my refined, mature tastes. And I found them…

Crazy Rumors offers 12 exotic coffee and tea flavored lip balms that leave your lips moisturized, protected and feeling fantastic. The balms are vegan, packaged in 100% recyclable containers, and never tested on animals.


Perk - Lip Lattes are sure to awaken your senses. Take a whiff and smooth them on… these captivating aromas are what mornings were meant for.

Amaretto: Rich almond and pure natural vanilla makes this aromatic flavor a delight.

Coffee Bean: True to the name, a full-flavored freshly roasted cup of coffee - bold and robust.

French Vanilla: Natural creamy vanilla; smooth, satisfying and simply delicious - a favorite of all.

Hazelnut: Distinctively nutty with a touch of sweetness makes this flavor oh, so irresistible.

Mocha: Flavorful coffee combined with pure chocolate - a perfect match.

Irish Cream: Creamy, sweet and smooth flavor with a hint of vanilla - reminiscent of the famous liqueur.


Brew – Tea Balms are the all natural, rejuvenating flavors found in your favorite tea - packed into a soothing treat for your lips!

Plum Apricot: An amazing fusion of fruits at its finest - rejoice for this rejuvenating scent.

Orange Bergamot: Better known as the world’s famous Earl Grey - a sweet and sophisticated blend of tantalizing citrus fruits.

Apple Spice: Tart apples and sweet cinnamon come together for an outrageous, cider like experience.

Peppermint Lemongrass: The combination of refreshing citrus and cooling peppermint will make lips tingle and mouths smile.

Ginger Peach: An invigorating mixture of fresh, juicy peach blended with intoxicating ginger – simply keen.

Spiced Chai: A rich, complex blend of savory spiced cardamom, cinnamon and vanilla with a hint of ginger - a delightful surprise. (Spoiled Pretty fave)

A .15 oz tube will run you the same as a Starbucks Grande Soy Caffe Mocha – no whip…but with 290 fewer calories. Available at Urban Outfitters and a store near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment