Sunday, April 17, 2011

Levi's Perfectly Slimming Jeans

After years of trying to find the perfect jeans to flatter my petite, curvy frame, I hit the jeans jackpot and found a pair that is both chic and cheap!

Levi's Petite 512 Perfectly Slimming Straight Leg Jeans have a fit that slims, smoothing tummy curves with innovative inside-pocket design and a fabric woven for superior stretch and recovery.

My midsection is significantly smaller than my hips, so I usually have a problem with a gaping waistband. But the cut of these jeans sits higher (but not so high as to veer into "Mom jeans" territory) and properly fits my curves. The dark wash also visually slims and gives the jeans a dressier look - which makes them versatile for day and night ensembles.

Oh...and did I mention that they're less than $45? In fact, you can snag a pair (like I did) at Macy's* for $32.99!

*The 512 style is also available in regular sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment